Help set the stage with a rock star donation!
We need your help to make this the best show in town by giving or getting donations.
If you’re new to being a procurement groupie, here’s the how-to . . .
1. Print a donation form or pick up a donation form outside the front office at school.
2. Donate your own item or service or ask a favorite business; they’re pretty open to being asked.
3. Return the form with your donated item to the “Be a Rock Star” procurement box in the front office or mail it to school.
Deadline for donating items is February 17.
Extra bonus – it’s tax deductible.
Contact our procurement roadies:
Donation Wish List
Be a Rock Star Items
- Memorabilia—signed band posters, shirts, CD
- Tickets to concerts and shows
- Music classes
- Musician? Please contact Auction Co-Chairs Ginny and Laura at
- Vacation home, timeshare or an apartment in another city. Perfect for a weekend or week away.
- Airline tickets. Extra miles to donate or work for an airline and can get free tickets.
- Sports teams
- Ballet, symphony or theater
Share Your Skills
- Massages or Haircuts
- Home improvement or Landscaping
- Classes of any kind
- Restaurants and stores. Any denomination is appreciated.
Wine, Beer and Spirits
- Specialty beers, a nice bottle of wine, or even a boozy bottle.